Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bad handler, great dog!

I think I must have smacked myself at least ten times this past week. (Reminds me of the V8 commercials!). OhLa has been doing lots of great stuff, do you think I can remember the video camera? Not so much! She has conquered the tire (after hanging herself in a last minute Abort! attempt, no worries she's fine and a whole lot more careful now) and the chute. The table, well, she gets up and lies down so that'll have to do for now. It isn't a super performance by any means but it'll get us through for now. We're working on moving the two sets of six weave poles together right now. She weaves a set of straight six like a pro! Nice and fast and with style, so I'm working on getting her up to a full set of 12.
Saturday we embark on a US adventure, I have to go and write an exam for my upcoming move, so Ohla is joining me and we'll hopefully have some beach adventures and new agility adventures to report soon! Keeping my fingers crossed that customs will be nice to me this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment