Monday, May 10, 2010

The camera has arrrived, now how do I use it?!

I've got some video of OhLa playing fetch with Marty yesterday, now I just have to figure out how to get it on here! It is too big to upload directly on here so I'm putting it on youtube, but then how do I get it into here? Questions questions questions......
In the meantime, I did start OhLa's 2x2 weave training on Saturday. I'll head back out to the training centre today and see what I get (and maybe catch some video of it too!), see if she remembers. I shaped going through the poles with food then transferred to a toy on Saturday. She kind of got it, but I'm not convinced she understands, but OhLa seems to be the kind of dog that needs to think about it for a day or two before she "gets" stuff so we'll see.

Okay, so i am trying the "embed" feature. Fingers crossed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v55JOANQU4

No comments:

Post a Comment