Monday, May 24, 2010

Here we Go!

Session one
No video, forgot the camera sorry! I took OhLa to the indoor training centre and worked on shaping running between the two poles using the clicker and food. Dropping food in the grass is not such a great idea so we had to go indoors for that one.

Session 2
Came home, gave her a rest and then did the same exercise in the grass with no clicker and a toy instead.



Session 3
Two sets of two. Working the arc and rewarding in between the two sets 50 percent of the time. I didn't do very well at that! Note to self. :) Time to start staking the poles as well.



Session 4 was the same as session two, but with me rewarding in between the poles more often. I also switched from a toy to a food tube for reward as she was quickly losing interest in the toy and going off to sniff and eat grass. Sadly, I bumped the camera when I hit the record button and the whole session was a lovely picture of the top of the neighbours shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment