Sunday, May 16, 2010

Presents, Poking, and Contacts

Greetings from OhLa! If OhLa could talk she would say "Squeeeee!!!!" Her morning ritual consists of waking up with the sun (oh yes, 0530 is such a fun time to be up!)and bringing me presents and then poking me in the face with them. Such lovely sharing! Her favorite is generally socks, but if I don't take the lovingly delivered sock (cause gee, maybe I am sleeping?!) she brings me all kinds of presents. Like my shorts, my shirts, toys, and this morning I was privvy to a fork she stole off the counter. What a nut. She loves to show you what she's got. Take for example this afternoon I was cleaning out the flowerbed. She brought me a clump of dirt and poked me with it. How much more thoughtful can you get? :)

We did a little a-frame work today. I've ordered a touch-it to experiment with. http://www.nosetouch.com/touch_it.htm I've been thinking about these for a while, I figure it can't hurt to tune up the girls before regionals and maybe work with Heidi and Sobe as well as OhLa. Anything that is efficient and saves me time is good in my books! The only way you can have and train nine dogs and work is by being efficient in your training!

No comments:

Post a Comment